Saturday, January 2, 2016

best of 2015!!! :) #ThrowbackThursday
and yes,my personal favorite is Batanes!
next is Sagada then Marinduque.
yiheee it is definitely more fun in the Philippines!
i may not have bought material things from all these places that i’ve been to but the perfect jumpshot is really more than enough for me.i may look stupid and weird at some point but it made me feel fun, fearless and free which are the basic reasons of what keeps me going.
2015 has been good to me amidst the struggles of still mending an ice cold heart and the emptiness from everyone that has left including my parent’s migration to other country.Travelling has been my refuge from all the stress at the clinic and the hollowness of each passing day.Coz with this,at some point,I feel happy being the one not left behind :)
cheers to a nearly complete travel collection! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment